Kalamazoo College Stowe Stadium
Morgan, Ward C.
A tennis tournament in progress at Stowe Stadium, Kalamazoo College, 1947. This was possibly the fourth National Junior and Boys' Tennis Championship (now USTA Boys' Nationals) to be held at the College, and only the first or second to be held in the new stadium, which was dedicated in 1946. The view is to the northeast. Main Street runs along the left (north) side of the courts; Carmel Street, now Acker Lane, is to the east, where cars can be seen parked in this photograph. This is Ward Morgan negative no. 3088-3.
U.S. copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior written permission of the copyright holder.