Kalamazoo College Tredway Gymnasium
MetadataShow full item record
The interior of Kalamazoo College's Tredway Gymnasium. Athletic facilities on campus have been located for over a century at the east end of the campus. Named after 1898 graduate and benefactor Arthur Tredway, Tredway Gymnasium was completed in 1912 and renovated in 1930. It was demolished in 1980 to make room for the new Anderson Athletic Center.The students in this photograph, the date of the photo, and the photographer are unidentified.