Kalamazoo College Humphrey House
MetadataShow full item record
Kalamazoo College's Humphrey House in about 1959. Just before that year came to a close, Kalamazoo College was deeded a home on campus from the family of Herbert Humphrey, a local industrialist. The large Tudor-style home located on Academy Street at Acker Lane, sits on property just south of Stowe Tennis Stadium. At first, it was used as additional dormitory space, then becoming home to English, Philosophy, Religion and Classics. The small carriage house behind it was part of the original Humphrey property. The photographer is unidentified.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Historical Catalogue of the Students of Kalamazoo College and of Kalamazoo Theological Seminary, 1851-1902 Brooks, Samuel, 1831-1911 (1903-01-01)Includes short biographical summaries on graduates and non-graduates. From the preface: "The preparation of this catalogue was undertaken at the request of the Alumni of the College, as expressed in their vote of June 18, ...