In March 1920 a Radio Club was founded at the college. By January 1923, the club obtained a broadcasting license and the station operated under the call number WOAP. In this photograph, three unidentified men sit in the radio room, c. 1923. The room was designed by Professor of Physics Leonard Ashby. The radio station stopped operating after Professor Ashby left the college in 1924.
- Photographs