Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2018-06-27T13:52:43Z
dc.date.available2018-06-27T13:52:43Z
dc.date.issued1950
dc.identifier.otherD04
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10920/35914
dc.description1 b&w imageen_US
dc.description.abstractKalamazoo College's campus in 1950 centered around the campus quadrangle. The oldest building at this time was a classroom building, Bowen Hall, show at the lower left. Stetson Chapel stands at the center and behind it is the women's dormitory, Trowbridge Hall. On the north side of the quad stand Mandelle Hall, the library at the time, and Olds Hall, the science building. The men's dormitories, Hoben Hall and Harmon Hall, which is just barely visible at the lower right, stand at the lower quad. The dining facilities were located in Welles Hall which was located on the south side of the quad. Three of the Grove Houses are also visible at the upper left, along Lovell Street.en_US
dc.publisherKalamazoo Collegeen_US
dc.rightsU.S. copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior written permission of the copyright holder.
dc.subject.lcshPhotographs
dc.titleAerial View of Campus from the East, 1950en_US
dc.typeImageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • Photographs [744]
    Historical photographs from the Kalamazoo College Archives

Show simple item record