Aerial View of Campus from the East, 1950
Kalamazoo College's campus in 1950 centered around the campus quadrangle. The oldest building at this time was a classroom building, Bowen Hall, show at the lower left. Stetson Chapel stands at the center and behind it is the women's dormitory, Trowbridge Hall. On the north side of the quad stand Mandelle Hall, the library at the time, and Olds Hall, the science building. The men's dormitories, Hoben Hall and Harmon Hall, which is just barely visible at the lower right, stand at the lower quad. The dining facilities were located in Welles Hall which was located on the south side of the quad. Three of the Grove Houses are also visible at the upper left, along Lovell Street.
- Photographs