Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorMorgan, Ward C.
dc.date.accessioned2018-05-31T14:53:42Z
dc.date.available2018-05-31T14:53:42Z
dc.date.issued1939-10-04
dc.identifier.otherWard Morgan Negatives
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10920/35807
dc.description1 black and white imageen_US
dc.description.abstractA group of unidentified students reading in the Club Room of Mandelle Library. Mandelle was Kalamazoo College's main library until it was replaced by the Upjohn Library in 1967. Ward Morgan Negative #183en_US
dc.publisherKalamazoo Collegeen_US
dc.rightsU.S. copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior written permission of the copyright holder.
dc.subject.lcshPhotographs
dc.titleStudents in Mandelle Libraryen_US
dc.typeImageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • Photographs [744]
    Historical photographs from the Kalamazoo College Archives
  • Mandelle Hall [17]
    Originally built as a library in 1930, Mandelle is now an administration building.

Show simple item record