Woodworth Field was developed in 1955 and named after Tom Woodworth, Sr. Now used for baseball, it also was used for field hockey during the 1970s. Woodworth Field is part of the college's athletic complex at West Michigan Avenue and Burrow Road.
All materials in this collection are copyrighted by Kalamazoo College and subject to Title 17 of the U.S. Code.
(Kalamazoo College, 1954)Baseball will be resumed on the Kalamazoo College campus in the spring of 1955. Thomas Woodworth, Kalamazoo, is shown at the left, presenting a generous check to Dr. Hicks, to underwrite the sport. With them, are Henry ...