Crissey Hall opened in 1967 as a dormitory that includes suites with double and single bedrooms, a bathroom, and a lounge. Named for Mrs. Maria Jane Williams Crissey, funds were provided by her sons W. R. Crissey and Oreb T. Crissey (Class of 1899). It is located at the bottom of the hill on Catherine Street, between Academy and West Main streets. Edward Embury was the architect.
All materials in this collection are copyrighted by Kalamazoo College and subject to Title 17 of the U.S. Code.
(Kalamazoo College, 1968-12)Kalamazoo College's Crissey Residence Hall, completed in 1967, is a residence hall named for Mrs. Maria Jane Williams Crissey. Her sons W. R. Crissey and Oreb T. Crissey (Class of 1899) provided funds for the building, ...