Mackenzie Field was dedicated on September 27, 1958 and named in honor of Clark W. Mackenzie, a longtime supporter of Kalamazoo College athletics. The soccer field is part of the athletic complex located at West Michigan Avenue and Burrows Road.

Recent Submissions

  • Dedication: Clark W. MacKenzie Field. 

    Unknown author (Kalamazoo College, 1958-09-27)
    Program created to celebrate the dedication of the Clark W. Mackenzie Field at Kalamazoo College on September 27, 1958.