Now showing items 1-10 of 66
Dedication of Harmon Hall, 1948
(Kalamazoo College, 1948-10)
Claude Harmon, Chairman of the Board of Trustees from 1919 to 1938, is greeted by George K. Ferguson '13, chairman of the Board of Trustees, and Dr. Allen B. Stowe '20, chairman of the college's three-man administrative ...
William R. Angell
(Kalamazoo College, 1944-09)
William R. Angell, member of the Board of Trustees and major donor, behind the wheel of a bulldozer at the groundbreaking for Angell Field, September 1944.
Mrs. Archibald Wheaton
Mrs. Archibald Wheaton, matron of Ladies' Hall, which was later re-named to Wheaton Lodge in her honor.
Kalamazoo College "Old" Football Field
A night football game at Kalamazoo College's so-called "old" football field, in about 1930. The field was located south of the railroad tracks near Oakland Drive and Lovell Street. It was replaced by Angell Field in 1946. ...
Trustee David Markin
(Kalamazoo College, 1977)
Trustee David Markin gives art students valuable pointers in beginning an art collection without the aid of a limitless budget. A sample of Mr. Markin's personal collection was on display in the Fine Arts Building at the ...
Enos A. DeWaters
(Kalamazoo College, 1951)
Enos A. DeWaters, Class of 1899 and Chairman of the Board of Trustees from 1938 to 1946.
Dedication of DeWaters Hall
(Kalamazoo Gazette, 1964-10-31)
President Weimer K. Hicks speaking at the dedication of DeWaters Hall on October 31, 1964.
Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony at Dow Science Center
(Kalamazoo College, 1992-10-31)
Architect Robert Tower, Board of Trustees chairman Donald R. Parfet, professor of chemistry emeritus Laurence Wilson, and President Lawrence D. Bryan take part in the Dow Science Center ribbon-cutting ceremony. Originally ...
Eleanor Pinkham with a Student
Kalamazoo College Head Librarian Eleanor Pinkham with Sandra Barstow, Class of 1973, admiring the Upjohn Library's first OCLC terminal, 1975. The photographer is not identified.
Interior View of the President's House, Kalamazoo College
A photograph showing the interior of the President's House at Kalamazoo College, taken in 1957 during the presidency of Weimer K. Hicks. The building was later used as the L. Lee Stryker Center. This is Schiavone Studio ...