Now showing items 1-10 of 46
Kalamazoo College "Old" Football Field
A night football game at Kalamazoo College's so-called "old" football field, in about 1930. The field was located south of the railroad tracks near Oakland Drive and Lovell Street. It was replaced by Angell Field in 1946. ...
Kalamazoo College Faculty Housing Landscape Work
(Kalamazoo College, 1927)
Students and others working on the landscaping around the faculty homes (also known as College Grove), which are located at the west end of the campus quadrangle along Monroe and Lovell streets. Several of the students ...
L. Lee Stryker Center (1978)
A photograph of the front elevation of the L. Lee Stryker Center for Management Studies and Educational Services showing the sign posted by the architect and contractor in June of 1978. The building was formerly used as ...
Stryker Center Seminar (1981)
A photograph showing a seminar taking place at the L. Lee Stryker Center for Management Studies and Educational Services in 1981. Dr. Wen Chao Chen is standing at the podium.
L. Lee Stryker Center
A photograph of the front elevation of the L. Lee Stryker Center taken in March 1983, photographer unknown. The building was formerly used as the Kalamazoo College President's House.
Sign in front of the L. Lee Stryker Center
A photograph showing the sign in front of the L. Lee Stryker Center for Management Studies and Educational Services, Kalamazoo College. The photo was taken in March 1983, photographer unknown.
Kalamazoo College Stockbridge House
Stockbridge House before or just at the beginning of its use as housing for Kalamazoo College students. This spacious, elegant Italian Villa-style home was built by local businessman Charles R. Bates and his wife in 1870, ...
Kalamazoo College Williams (Upper) Hall
Kalamazoo College's Williams Hall (Upper Hall), sometime before the fire of 1916. Bowen Hall, built in 1902, can be seen at the far left. Construction was completed in 1849 on Upper Hall, a four-story men's dormitory. It ...
Kalamazoo College Wheaton Lodge
A view of Kalamazoo College's women's dormitory. It was originally known as Ladies' Hall and renamed Wheaton Lodge in 1922 to honor its longtime matron, Mrs. Archibald Wheaton. The photograph was taken sometime after the ...
Kalamazoo College Tredway Gymnasium
Kalamazoo College's first athletic facility, Tredway Gymnasium, probably just after completion in 1912. Named after 1898 graduate and benefactor Arthur Tredway, Tredway Gymnasium was completed in 1912 and renovated in 1930. ...