Kalamazoo College Wheaton Lodge
MetadataShow full item record
A view of Kalamazoo College's women's dormitory. It was originally known as Ladies' Hall and renamed Wheaton Lodge in 1922 to honor its longtime matron, Mrs. Archibald Wheaton. The photograph was taken sometime after the name change, and this image is a copy made by photographer Ward Morgan in 1951 (negative no. 4605-1).