Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorUnknown
dc.date.accessioned2009-11-03T15:58:53Z
dc.date.available2009-11-03T15:58:53Z
dc.date.issued1912
dc.identifier.otherC40.02.13
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10920/10801
dc.descriptionB&Wen_US
dc.description.abstractKalamazoo College's first athletic facility, Tredway Gymnasium, probably just after completion in 1912. Named after 1898 graduate and benefactor Arthur Tredway, Tredway Gymnasium was completed in 1912 and renovated in 1930. It was demolished in 1980 to make room for the new Anderson Athletic Center.en_US
dc.description.sponsorshipKalamazoo Collegeen_US
dc.rightsU.S. copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior written permission of the copyright holder.
dc.subject.lcshPhotographs
dc.titleKalamazoo College Tredway Gymnasiumen_US
dc.typeImageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record