Kalamazoo College Calder Fieldhouse
MetadataShow full item record
Kalamazoo College's Louis Calder Fieldhouse. The fieldhouse was named for donor Louis S. Calder of New York City, a paper industry executive who had established a foundation in 1951 for educational purposes. The fieldhouse was completed in the spring of 1958, just east of Angell Field. The architect was Kingscott and Associates of Kalamazoo. The photographer is unidentified.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.