Kalamazoo College Olds Science Hall
Morgan, Ward C.
MetadataShow full item record
Kalamazoo College's Olds Science Hall in 1939. R.E. Olds Science Hall, dedicated in June 1928, was named for Ransom E. Olds, the founder and chair of the Reo Motor Company, who donated $130,000 for the project. Before its construction all sciences shared cramped quarters in Bowen Hall. The state of the art facility brought widespread attention to the science program offered at the College. This is Ward Morgan negative no. 168-1.