Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorUnknownen_US
dc.coverage.temporal1980-1989en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-28T22:19:18Z
dc.date.available2009-08-28T22:19:18Z
dc.date.issued2009-08-28T22:19:18Z
dc.identifier.otherC01.01.01aen_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10920/10110
dc.description.abstractKalamazoo College's "Alumni House," one of the College Grove houses built to house faculty. This house is located at 217 Monroe Street, on the west end of campus. It was constructed in 1930, along with six other homes that make up "College Grove." Each of these Grove Houses features two front entrances, one on the street (public) side and another on the campus side. Prominent faculty who lived in this home include Dr. Arnold Mulder and Dr. Walter Waring. It was used as the Alumni Relations offices from the mid-1980s until September 1993, when the offices moved back into Mandelle Hall. The photographer is unknown.en_US
dc.publisherKalamazoo Collegeen_US
dc.relation.ispartofKalamazoo College Archives Photograph Collectionen_US
dc.rightsU.S. copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior written permission of the copyright holder.en_US
dc.subjectFacilities - Alumni Houseen_US
dc.subject.lcshKalamazoo College -- Facilitiesen_US
dc.titleKalamazoo College Alumni Houseen_US
dc.typeImageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record