Kalamazoo College Alumni House
MetadataShow full item record
Kalamazoo College's "Alumni House," one of the College Grove houses built to house faculty. This house is located at 217 Monroe Street, on the west end of campus. It was constructed in 1930, along with six other homes that make up "College Grove." Each of these Grove Houses features two front entrances, one on the street (public) side and another on the campus side. Prominent faculty who lived in this home include Dr. Arnold Mulder and Dr. Walter Waring. It was used as the Alumni Relations offices from the mid-1980s until September 1993, when the offices moved back into Mandelle Hall. The photographer is unknown.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Kalamazoo College; Kalamazoo College Alumni Association (Kalamazoo, Mich. : Kalamazoo College, 1962-04)Results and Prospects / by Dr. Weimer K. Hicks -- Your Alumni Candidates -- Cancer - a Scientific Challenge / by Ralph W. McKee '34 -- Preview, Michigan's Constitution / by Glenn S. Allen '36 and Garry E. Brown '51 -- "Down ...
Kalamazoo College (Kalamazoo, Mich. : Kalamazoo College, 1945-07)Physical Fitness at Kalamazoo -- U.S. Net Meet July 30-Aug. 4 - Homecoming-Commencement -- 1920-1945: In Retrospect / Harold B. Allen -- Bulldozers Work on Angell Field -- Grad Leads Prep Athletes to Top in Michigan Tennis ...
Kalamazoo College (Kalamazoo, Mich. : Kalamazoo College, 1946-05)Gold Stars -- Improvement Fund Report -- Commencement / O.Z. Ide -- Alum-inaries: Curtis "Opie" Davis -- Chemists Hear Six Lectures -- A Musical College / Henry Overley -- Letters to Alumni / Jeanne and Raymond L. Hightower ...