Kalamazoo College Harmon Hall
MetadataShow full item record
Kalamazoo College's Harmon Hall dormitory. Designed by Aymar Embury, Harmon Hall opened in September 1947. It housed 125 upperclassmen, although because of a slight downturn in enrollment, it was not fully occupied for the first eight years. It was named for Claude M. Harmon, chairman of the Board of Trustees from 1919 to 1938. According to Schiavone Studio records, this photograph was taken on February 14, 1948, and is negative no. 2889.