Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorSmith, Richard Averillen_US
dc.coverage.temporal1930-1939en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-28T22:00:11Z
dc.date.available2009-08-28T22:00:11Z
dc.date.issued1930en_US
dc.identifier.otherC40.02.10en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10920/10056
dc.description.abstractThe exterior of Kalamazoo College's Tredway Gymnasium in about 1930. Athletic facilities on campus have been located for over a century at the east end of the campus. Named after 1898 graduate and benefactor Arthur Tredway, Tredway Gymnasium was completed in 1912 and renovated in 1930. It was demolished in 1980 to make room for the new Anderson Athletic Center.en_US
dc.publisherKalamazoo Collegeen_US
dc.relation.ispartofKalamazoo College Archives Photograph Collectionen_US
dc.rightsU.S. copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior written permission of the copyright holder.en_US
dc.subjectFacilities - Tredway Gymnasiumen_US
dc.subject.lcshKalamazoo College -- Facilitiesen_US
dc.subject.lcshKalamazoo College. Tredway Gymnasiumen_US
dc.titleTredway Gymnasiumen_US
dc.typeImageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record