Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorUnknownen_US
dc.coverage.temporal1920-1929en_US
dc.date.accessioned2009-08-28T21:50:05Z
dc.date.available2009-08-28T21:50:05Z
dc.date.issued1928en_US
dc.identifier.otherC32.02.08en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10920/10017
dc.description.abstractRansom E. Olds handing the keys to the new R. E. Olds Science Hall to Kalamazoo College President Allan Hoben. The building was dedicated on the morning of commencement, June 13, 1928, with Dr. Charles A. Kraus of the Brown University Laboratories as the guest speaker. The college faculty in this photograph, left to right, are as follows: Mildred Tanis [?], Margaret Rhoads, Luike Hemmes, R. F. Cornell, Thomas Orr Walton (?), Justin Bacon, Milton Simpson, Frank Bachelor, William Praeger, John Hornbeck, Lemuel F. Smith, guest speaker Dr. Charles A. Kraus, Mark Bailey, College President Allan Hoben, H. H. Severn, Herbert Lee Stetson, and donor Ransom E. Olds. An article in the May 23, 1928 "Index" newspaper details the features of the new facility. The photographer is not identified.en_US
dc.publisherKalamazoo Collegeen_US
dc.relation.ispartofKalamazoo College Archives Photograph Collectionen_US
dc.rightsU.S. copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior written permission of the copyright holder.en_US
dc.subjectFacilities - Olds-Upton Hallen_US
dc.subject.lcshKalamazoo College -- Facilitiesen_US
dc.subject.lcshKalamazoo College. R. E. Olds Science Hallen_US
dc.titleKalamazoo College Olds Science Hall Dedication, 1928en_US
dc.typeImageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record