Kalamazoo College Mirror Lake
MetadataShow full item record
Mirror Lake, sometimes known as the "College Pond," which was near the center of campus at the turn of the century. This view is to the west, looking up the hill toward where Williams or Upper Hall (the men's dormitory) was located. The tennis courts are on the right. Somewhat stagnant and often thought of as a local health nuisance, the lake was filled in by 1925. The photographer is unidentified.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Pappas, Erika (2008)This project began fall quarter with a female body image workshop. Women from Kalamazoo College volunteered for the group, and we met for an hour once a week for seven weeks. Each session involved a different topic ...